GRB Entertainment announced another slate of program sales with a mix of genres to UK, Europe, and Thailand.
Fox Networks Group UK acquired multiple seasons of long-running investigative crime series On The Case, exploring murder mysteries through in-depth interviews with witnesses and suspects while examining the forensic evidence that helped to unravel the mystery.
Viasat World Limited acquired Cinelab for Nordics, Baltics, Russia, CIS, and CEE, profiling masters of special effects who can make just about anything happen. In each episode, the team produces a short action film with little money, a lot of creativity, and a Hollywood special effect that will blow you away!
Cineplex in Thailand acquired seven programs spanning several genres including crime, lifestyle, clip shows, and more:
• FBI Takedowns follows elite FBI agents on a mission to hunt down the world’s most wanted criminals. Witness heart-stopping true stories of the bureau’s most adrenaline-fueled and high-stakes manhunts ever shown on television.
• Secret Guide to Fabulous helps unlock the mysteries to making life better! From whipping up a last-minute gourmet meal to refining your personal style, from picking the perfect gift to managing life on social media, Secret Guide gives you the code to living a fabulous life.
• King of Thrones follows Jeff Hoxie and partner Dave Koob as they transform boring, old and disgusting bathrooms into an over-the-top oasis – featuring a giant flat-screen TV, heated toilet, body dryers or even shower jets for a dog.
• Top Travel is your luxurious launch-pad to the international leisure world. Explore the ultimate in travel and entertainment from scuba diving off of the Great Barrier Reef to gondola rides in Venice.
• Ain’t That America explores the most outrageous viral videos to hit the Internet, proving just how crazy, dangerous, and downright stupid people can be. Hosted by rapper/comedian Lil Duval and Girl Code’s Carly Aquilino.
• Angels Among Us follows the incredible stories of people who believe they were saved from tragedy through angelic encounters. From catastrophic car crashes to tornadoes to the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. history, hear tales of triumph and angelic intervention told in the survivors’ own words.
• BBQ Rules brings three-time World Championship Barbecue winner & famed BBQ Pitmasters judge Myron Mixon back to the screen, this time with his son Michael, to help you cook your favorite BBQ dishes in your own backyard.
“GRB is pleased to announce another round of multi-genre program sales, this time to our broadcast partners in UK, Europe, and Thailand. We are proud to hold such a rich and varied catalogue of programs that resonate with viewers all around the world,” said Michael Lolato, SVP of International Distribution, GRB Entertainment.
ABOUT GRB ENTERTAINMENT
GRB Entertainment is an established trendsetter of unscripted, and scripted, alternative programming with a proven track record of creating highly-rated shows for networks worldwide. Intervention, GRB’s groundbreaking A&E series (200+ episodes), received two Emmy® Award nominations in 2016, a Critics’ Choice Award nomination in 2016, an Emmy® Award nomination in 2015, and an Emmy Award win in 2009 from the Television Academy of Arts & Sciences for Outstanding Reality Program. Now in its 29th successful year as a producer and distributor, GRB’s programs are aired in primetime in more than 170 countries by the largest broadcasters in the world, including ITV and Channel 4 (U.K.), Canal+ and TF1 (France), Bell Media (Canada), RTL and ProSieben (Germany), Fuji-TV (Japan).