These intense true stories demonstrate the dramatic nature of medicine practiced under pressure, where every moment can be a turning point. See how a doctor’s personal blend of expertise, coolness under fire, and decision-making ability are challenged by unpredictable circumstances.
Distribution Category: Health
UNTOLD STORIES OF THE ER SPECIALS
- 12 themed specials from the long running Untold Stories of the ER series:
- Baby 911: A woman gives birth in the passenger seat of her car, while her husband is unconscious.
- Celebration Stoppers: A middle aged man suffers from septic shock on his anniversary.
- Party Fail: A bride with kidney stones refuses to remove her wedding gown.
- Worst Day Ever: A man has a metal pipe stuck through his face and out his neck.
- Didn’t See That Coming: Two skydivers land on a metal post.
- Creepy Crawlers: A patient with asthma symptoms admits to having a live worm in her rectum.
- Labor Pains: A pregnant woman thinks she’s in labor, but it’s really the side effects of a spider bite!
- I Was Dead: A woman comes back to life after a doctor has declared her deceased.
- Temptations: A stroke patient watches speechless as his wife and two girlfriends fight over him.
- Secrets: A patient has a mysterious, insatiable craving for chocolate pudding.
- Nurse Intuition: A nurse’s fiancé is brought into the ER acting strangely.
- Nurse in Charge: A man goes into life-threatening pain-killer withdrawals.