Travel to a time not very far, far away and witness the creation and filming of George Lucas’s two Star Wars trilogies. Interviews with cast and crew leave no stone unturned, making it the definitive account of the space saga that changed movies forever.
This 11-hour, limited series takes audiences on a journey through an all-encompassing history of Star Trek. From Captain James T Kirk’s maiden voyage of the USS Enterprise to the set of the latest hit series in the franchise, Star Trek: Picard, discover how the world’s most beloved sci-fi television and movie franchise has been able to “live long and prosper” for more than half a century.
Follow the real challenges couples face, from financial stress, to steamy sex lives, to potential separations, to the ups and down of parenthood. While the tight-knit couples may have their differences, they will ultimately do anything for each other.
Explore the real-life dating interactions of sexy, successful men and women in their 30s and 40s looking for lasting love and an authentic relationship. A unique twist on a typical dating show, READY TO LOVE highlights the men’s observations and experiences in the search for true love.
Mahisha Dellinger, founder of hair company ‘Curls,’ hits the road to help female entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level. Using tough love and know-how, Mahisha will test their passion and pluck, demanding these women give it their all to achieve their dreams.
Follow the hectic and comical lives of actress/philanthropist Holly Robinson Peete and her husband, retired NFL Player, Rodney Peete as they balance running a charity, raising four children, demanding careers, and keeping it sexy after 25 years of marriage.
FAMILY PICTURES is “Antiques Roadshow” meets “Finding Your Roots” for family photographs. Participants share photos with historians who help to unearth rich personal stories that not only teach about ancestry and lineage, but expand our understanding of history, diversity, and common values.
John Gray is a husband, father, and associate pastor at one of the largest churches in the country. Known for his sense of humor, John does more than just speak in front of the pulpit – he reaches out to people on a one-on-one basis to help them overcome life’s challenges.
Three high-powered couples come together to help revitalize Huntsville, Alabama through their joint real estate venture, The Comeback Group. The couples are longtime friends and avid socialites with strong personalities, each facing the realities of balancing love and marriage while striving for success.
For three generations, the Otteson family has been unearthing some of the most sought-after turquoise in the world. Follow as they battle inhospitable conditions and intense dangers – from detonating explosives on treacherous slopes to the pressure of meeting buyers’ demands, every day is an adventure.
Travel the country and meet talented artisans who create products the traditional way—with their own two hands. From leatherworkers to luthiers, bladesmiths to bootmakers, connect with the artisans and learn about their lives, their heritage, and the motivation for their work.
Follow wedding planner Sheri Steffans as she and her team give deserving couples their dream wedding. The band, the decorations, and the food are all expertly executed and free of charge. Sheri believes no bride should settle on the biggest day of her life!
Set in Thailand, a country with a long and convoluted history of marijuana, this documentary series depicts a lesser-known side of the Southeast Asian nation. Far from the tourists and the tropical beaches, there is a growing community of Thai people fighting a battle to legalize marijuana.
These intense true stories demonstrate the dramatic nature of medicine practiced under pressure, where every moment can be a turning point. See how a doctor’s personal blend of expertise, coolness under fire, and decision-making ability are challenged by unpredictable circumstances.
- 12 themed specials from the long running Untold Stories of the ER series:
- Baby 911: A woman gives birth in the passenger seat of her car, while her husband is unconscious.
- Celebration Stoppers: A middle aged man suffers from septic shock on his anniversary.
- Party Fail: A bride with kidney stones refuses to remove her wedding gown.
- Worst Day Ever: A man has a metal pipe stuck through his face and out his neck.
- Didn’t See That Coming: Two skydivers land on a metal post.
- Creepy Crawlers: A patient with asthma symptoms admits to having a live worm in her rectum.
- Labor Pains: A pregnant woman thinks she’s in labor, but it’s really the side effects of a spider bite!
- I Was Dead: A woman comes back to life after a doctor has declared her deceased.
- Temptations: A stroke patient watches speechless as his wife and two girlfriends fight over him.
- Secrets: A patient has a mysterious, insatiable craving for chocolate pudding.
- Nurse Intuition: A nurse’s fiancé is brought into the ER acting strangely.
- Nurse in Charge: A man goes into life-threatening pain-killer withdrawals.
Look at history through the hazy eyes of beer and booze! Discover how alcohol had a hand in everything from the colonization of a nation, to the landing on the moon, and to the emergence of Rock n Roll.